The world of print on demand is constantly widening and more artists are getting their accounts set up with the various POD platforms as they are known. With the exponential increase in the competition, there is more use for tools and resources like Merch Dominator which is a research tool for all POD platforms.
While on the one hand, there is an increase in the number of artists vying for attention, there is also a rise in the demand for print on demand products and designs because the buyers’ base has also expanded. This is another major reason why practical and useful tools like research tools are put to use by artists.
Merch by Amazon reviews show clearly that there are a lot more people that want to opt for the exclusively made designs and that is why POD products are selling with such vigour. However, among the artists, trends show that there are a lot of people who are finding more trust and reliability in the Merch Dominator research tools.
What is Merch Dominator:
This is a one-stop research solution for all the different kinds of artists that have their accounts on print on demand platforms and want to make it big in the POD market. The tool offers a set of research features that are conceptualized and created by a person who has been able to find his own success in the POD business.
This implies that the research tools are created in an apt way to help those who want to scale their POD business and reach new levels of success. A lot of artists find it helpful for the research tool to have a free version as well as a paid version.
There are numerous reasons why so many design artists are moving to Merch Dominator and making it their dominant research tool for working on print on demand platforms.
When the Shift Gets Real – A 7-point Case:
It’s true, people are shifting camp and moving base from other research tools to Merch Dominator. It is difficult to put a pin on any one reason why more artists are making the migratory choice, but here’s a list of a couple of probable reasons:
1. The Connect: A very big reason why so many artists prefer this tool over any other tool is because of the connection that they find with it. Since this is made by a successful POD artist, the rest of the designers are able to find points that they connect with and that makes the tool easier to surf through.
2. All-in-One Solution: The tool is a robust one stop solution for all the research needs of print on demand artists. This means that the artists can be sure about finding all the features that they need in the course of creating a viable design.
3. Unique features: There are unique research features that artists can fall back on and find value in. It is not your regular research tool which is why more artists seek to add that extra edge to their designs with the Merch Dominator tool.
4. Realtime Data: An important USP of the research tool is that it offers real time results on the Amazon Merch on demand products and other research aspects. This means that the artists get fresh data on what buyers are looking for and how they should approach their design.
5. Help with Niche: Working on the right niche is not only critical in the arena of print on demand but it is also helpful for the artists in planning their designs efficiently. The research tools help you generate your niche and also validate your choice of niche so that you are able to move forward with your design effectively.
6. Covers A Vast Arena: With the help of the research tool, artists can cover a large set of research data and find relevant information in the course of design creation. This is one factor that motivates a lot of artists to take the plunge and join the Merch Dominator army of artists.
7. Download Options: One of the most essential selling points of the research tool is that it offers downloadable PNG files of designs to use as inspiration for artists to create their own original designs around the downloaded elements. This is a feature of the research tool that pulls most artists to it, as it is something that they cannot find with any other tool.
Top Features of the Merch Dominator Research Tool:
If you want more reasons why you should think about making the move, it may help you to know about all the features that you can find with the research tool, here are some of the most important and useful tool features:
- Product Research – The Amazon Merch on demand products research tool helps artists in looking through the results of the most highly demand products. This gives clarity to the artists in planning design in terms of what products they should target to get better sales.
- Keyword Search: This tool feature works as inspiration for the artists in conceptualizing their design as well as in deciding or validating the niche. The keyword tool gives great insight into what people are searching for on online marketplaces in real time.
- Trend Search: Artists get to know about what is trending in designs and what they should put their focus on.
- Trademark Search: This is a feature that helps safeguard the POD business of an artist by helping them find out about applied or awarded trademarks.
- Brand Search: Artists find help in learning what helps brands sell most on the print on demand platforms, this learning may then be applied to their own designs to be able to create a brand of their own.
- Bestseller Search: Looking through the bestsellers on POD platforms is made possible with this feature. Looking, learning and taking inspiration can help artists create their own bestsellers.
- AI Tools: With the help of the AI tools, artists may be able to not only get design help but also get help with quote generation, listing creation and niche generation.
- Training: The Merch Dominator tool also helps artists get help with training so that artists may be able to create designs with strong research and put out art that will sell.
- Design Tool: Apart from research, the tool also channels a design tool that helps artists begin their design creation process right away after they are done with the research.
Looking at how the Merch Dominator research tool works, it may be easy to understand why people are shifting from other research tools to this one.
The answer is simple, it is for ease of functioning and finding success on print on demand platforms!